- Computer Science degree or related.
- Deep understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with designing and maintaining databases for the solutions with the microservices architecture.
- Understanding the concept of Data Lake and Data Warehouse.
- Programming skills (you should be able to write code for your own solutions, as well as reading code written by other developers).
- Experience with OLAP databases (like Clickhouse).
- Experience with ETL and real-time stream processing.
Will be a plus
- Linux. Git. Python, Java. Gradle. Docker, Kubernetes. AWS. Kafka. Clickhouse. PostgreSQL.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Data Warehouse, Reporting, and Analysis systems.
- Design and implement ETL processes / real-time stream processors.
- Support development teams when they need specific expertise.
- Write technical documentation.
Initially you will be working together with server development team and devops engineers. When we launch our product and go to production, most likely our need in data analysis will grow - so we’ll grow team that you will be a member of.
- work partially remotely or from the office (what's more effective for you, but we expect you to be available at least 20% of the time for on-site meetings);
- comfortable workplace;
- biscuits, coffee, fruits, snacks;
- 20 working days paid leave per year;
- 20 paid documented sick leaves per year;
- 5 undocumented sick leave per year;
- salary review twice a year.
Your application was submitted successfully.